Effective date: January, 2018
DatingSprint is an opportunity to find a life partner, soul mate. Meet, chat and date with girls and men!
- Meet singles both locally and globally
- Active membership – meet matches serious about dating
- Find your best match!
- Personalized – get introduced to singles based on your interests
- Verified profiles – 24/7 customer support checks and verifies every member
- and more
INFORMATION ABOUT SUBSCRIPTION:
- If you choose to subscribe, simply select one of the subscription packages (at $39.99 per 1 month, $69.99 per 3 months, $99.99 per 6 months whichever you have selected).
- Price is based on the U.S. Dollar and price may vary in countries other than the U.S. and are subject to change without notice.
- If the package has a trial period, then subscription starts after 3(three) days of a free trial and will automatically renew each month.
- Prices for subscriptions depends on which package you choose and will be seen in payment screen.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
- Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Term of Use: https://datingsprint.com/legal/#Terms-of-Use
- About: https://datingsprint.com/legal/#About-DatingSprint
- Support: [email protected]
Unofficial Product. Any product names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within this app are the property of their respective trademark holders. Any of these trademark holders are not affiliated with us, our products, or our apps. They do not sponsor or endorse this app or any of our online products.
Effective date: January, 2018
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT CLICK ON «SIGN UP» OR «TAKE A CHANCE» BUTTON, ONCE THE BUTTON IS CLICKED YOU ARE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT YOU REGISTER FOR OR PURCHASE THE SERVICE. THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE BY DatingSprint AT ANY TIME, EFFECTIVE UPON NOTICE TO YOU, WHICH NOTICE SHALL BE DEEMED TO HAVE BEEN PROVIDED UPON OUR POSTING OF THE CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT ON THE WEBSITE/ UPON OUR UPDATINGTHE APPLICATION WITH THE CURRENT VERSION OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Eligibility. By registering on DatingSprint, You represent and warrant that You are at least 18 years old. Membership in the Service and registration on DatingSprint is void where prohibited. By using DatingSprint, You represent and warrant that You have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. You may not authorize others to use Your membership, and You may not assign or otherwise transfer Your account to any other person or entity.
- Term. This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while You use DatingSprint and/or are a Member of DatingSprint. You may terminate Your membership at any time, for any reason, effective upon receipt of Your written notice of terminaя за еtion by DatingSprint customer support staff.
- DatingSprint may terminate Your membership for any reason, with or without explanation, effective upon sending a notice to Your email address provided at registration, or to any other email address provided by You to DatingSprint. Upon termination by DatingSprint without cause, You shall receive a refund, pro rata, of any paid fees that DatingSprint has received from You. If Your membership with DatingSprint is terminated by reason of violation of this Agreement, or at Your request, You will not be entitled to, nor shall DatingSprint be liable to You, for any refund of unused fees for using DatingSprint or its additional Services. Unused credits expire 365 days after their purchase date. Notwithstanding Your membership being terminated, this Agreement will remain in full effect.
- Non-Commercial Use by Members. DatingSprint is for the personal use of individual Members and/or Registered Non-Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. Organizations, companies, businesses, and/or other entities may not become Members and are not entitled to use the Service or the Website/ Application for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website/ Application, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of members by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email and unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website/ Application will be investigated, and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress. You hereby grant, represent and warrant that You will not create any databases, websites, applications, software, legal entities and services competitive with DatingSprint. You further guarantee and warrant that You will not use the Website/Application for any commercial purposes, and/or send or receive funds thorough the Website/Application, and/or create accounts with fake usernames. You further guarantee and warrant that You will not be paid for using the Website/Application and services, provided on the Website/Application. Such activity will be investigated, Your membership may be terminated and appropriate legal action may be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
- Proprietary Rights in Content. DatingSprint owns licenses or otherwise retains all intellectual property rights in the Website/ Application and the Service, absolutely. Those rights include, but are not limited to, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), patents, trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, wherever existing in the world, together with the right to apply for protection of the same of DatingSprint and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which You have been given written permission, You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
- Content Posted at DatingSprint:
- You understand and agree that DatingSprint may at its sole discretion store for review and delete any content, messages, photos, videos, audio and video calls or profiles (collectively, «Content») that in the sole judgment of DatingSprint violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights of, harm, or threaten the safety of other Members or any third parties.
- You are solely responsible for the Content that You publish or display (hereinafter, «post») via the Website/ Application, or transmit to other Members.
- By posting Content to any public area of the Website/ Application You automatically grant, represent and warrant that You have the right to grant to DatingSprint an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
- The following is a partial list of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website/ Application. DatingSprint reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action at its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision including without limitation removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited Content includes, but is not limited to, Content that:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of «junk mail», «chain letters», or unsolicited mass mailing or «spamming»;
- promotes information that You know is defamatory, false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another persons copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture installed copyright protected devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- publicly displays inappropriate Content or material (involving, for example, nudity, bestiality, pornography, graphic violence, or criminal activity);
- provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someones privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without DatingSprint prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- You must use the Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
- You may not include in Your profile any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses. You may not include in Your correspondence with other members any URLs, email addresses or telephone and fax numbers.
- You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members and/or Registered Non-Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You may not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other Members. Although DatingSprint cannot monitor the conduct of its Members off the Website/ Application, it is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect its Members from such advertising or solicitation, DatingSprint reserves the right to restrict the number of emails which a Member may send to other Members in any 24-hour period to a number which DatingSprint deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- You may not collect data from DatingSprint either from authorized and not authorized zones through automated means (bots, spiders, scrapers or equivalent means), or by establishing fake user accounts or by anonymous proxy servers or equivalent measures, or by circumventing any technical measures to prevent forbidden activity on DatingSprint. You may not collect data from DatingSprint authorized zones by any other means including manual collection of data.
- To ensure the quality of the Service provided, Your communication through the Website/ Application may be recorded.
- DatingSprint reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action at its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Section 5 including without limitation removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators.
- Copyright Policy. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if You believe that Your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please supply DatingSprint's copyright agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that You claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that You claim is infringing on such copyright is located on the Website/ Application; Your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by You that You have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by You, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate and that You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owners behalf.
- Member Disputes. You are solely responsible for Your interactions with other DatingSprint Members/Registered Non-Members. DatingSprint reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between You and other Members/Registered Non-Members.
- Calls and text messages. By providing Your phone number(s), you confirm that the number(s) belongs to you and you expressly consent to receive non-marketing and marketing text messages from DatingSprint, at the telephone number(s) that you provide. You may opt-out of these communications at any time, and consent to receive text messages is not required to purchase any goods or services. Your phone number will only be visible to you.
- Messaging Frequency no more than 10 messages a week;
- Messaging & Data rates may apply;
- If You wish to stop receiving messages reply “stop” to the received from DatingSprint message (sms).
- Disclaimers. DatingSprint PROVIDES THE SERVICE ON AN «AS IS» BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, IN ANY COMMUNICATION WITH ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. DatingSprint SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. FURTHER, DatingSprint DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICE WILL BE CORRECTED. DatingSprint DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY. Although each member must agree to the Agreement, DatingSprint cannot guarantee that each member is at least the required minimum age, nor does it accept responsibility or liability for any content, communication or other use or access of the Service by persons under the age of 18 in violation of this Agreement. Also, it is possible that other members or users (including unauthorized users, or «hackers») may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials through the Service and that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive or obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about You due to Your use of the Service. Those others may use Your information for purposes other than what You intended. DatingSprint is not responsible for the use of any personal information that You disclose on the Service. Please carefully select the type of information that You post on the Service or release to others. DatingSprint DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF OTHER MEMBERS OR USERS (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED USERS), WHETHER SUCH ACTS OR OMISSIONS OCCUR DURING THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE. DatingSprint is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website/ Application or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website/ Application, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. DatingSprint is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website/ Application or Member of the Service. DatingSprint assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. DatingSprint is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Websites/ Applications or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other persons computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will DatingSprint be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyones use of the Website/ Application or the Service, any Content posted on the Website/ Application or transmitted to Members/Registered Non-Members, or any interactions between users of the Website/ Application, whether online or offline.
- Suppliers. To provide the Service, DatingSprint may purchase services from various third parties (collectively, «Suppliers»). The Suppliers are independent contractors and are not agents, or employees of DatingSprint. DatingSprint is not responsible for the willful or negligent acts and/or omissions of any Supplier or any of its respective employees, agents, servants or representatives including, without limitation, their failure to deliver Services, or partial or inadequate delivery of Services. According to terms of agreement with its Suppliers, DatingSprint is prohibited from rendering the Suppliers contact information. Services provided by the Suppliers include but are not limited to the following:
- Suppliers provide full, accurate and legitimate information required for the registration of the Members at DatingSprint prior to their registration according to the terms of Agreement.
- Suppliers provide full, correct and quality translation of all correspondence of their Members.
- Suppliers provide additional services in accordance to the terms of their agreement with DatingSprint.
- Any additional services requested by DatingSprint Members, which fall into the Suppliers scope of activity, but not defined by DatingSprint terms of Agreement with Supplier, may be processed by Suppliers, but are not automatically granted.
- DatingSprint is not in any way responsible for the quality of any additional services provided by the Suppliers.
- The Website/ Application and the Service are provided «as is» and DatingSprint expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. DatingSprint cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website/ Application and/or the Service.
- Members. DatingSprint does not influence the relationships between Members of the Website/ Application. Members may terminate their membership with DatingSprint at any time. Deactivation of profiles of Members of DatingSprint is governed by the following:
- In the event a Member is no longer interested in the Services, DatingSprint customer support administrators shall review the correspondence between such Member and other Member's with whom the Member has been corresponding (the «Correspondent») and shall have the right to make a decision, in their sole discretion, with respect to the issuance of refund back to the Member. Notwithstanding the above, DatingSprint customarily issues no more than 10 credits back to the Correspondent for such a Correspondents last letter to the deactivated Member.
- In the event, a Member had found his/her match, and same is not the Correspondent, the Correspondent shall not be entitled to any refund with respect to this correspondence with such Member.
- In the event, a Member had been reported for inappropriate activities, DatingSprint may, at its sole and unfettered discretion, issue a partial refund to the Correspondent, who had informed DatingSprint of such Member's inappropriate activity by providing incontrovertible evidence of same.
- In the event, a Member is found on an anti-scam site, or in case we receive reliable proof of the Member's illegal activities from another Member, such Member's profile may be deleted from the Website/ Application provided that DatingSprint, in its sole and unfettered discretion, considers the supplied information substantial and irrefutable. DatingSprint may issue a partial refund to the Correspondent who provided such information.
DatingSprint operates in full compliance with the International Marriage Broker Law (IMBRA).
- Limitation of Liability. Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will DatingSprint be liable to You or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from Your use of the Website/ Application or the Service, as well as damages for loss of date, loss of programs, cost of procurement of substitute Services or Service interruptions, even if DatingSprint knows or has been advised of the possibility of such damages. DatingSprint is not responsible for any expenses that you may have related to communicating with Members and Non-Members on our site but outside of using our services our services (including, but not limited to expenses related to travel, deliveries, meetings etc.). Those expenses are your own responsibility. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, DatingSprint's liability to You for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by You to DatingSprint for the Service during the term of membership.
- U. S. Export Controls. Software from the Website/ Application (the «Software») is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website/ Application or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone who is listed on the U. S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or on the U. S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, You represent and warrant that You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Disputes. You acknowledge that the transactions involving your use of the Website and your purchase of products or services took place in the country of incorporation of the Company. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your visit to the Website or to products or services sold or distributed by DatingSprint or through DatingSprint will be resolved by binding arbitration under the LCIA Rules, rather than in court. The number of arbitrators shall be three. The arbitration shall take place in London, UK. The language to be used in the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The governing law of this Agreement shall be the substantive law of the country of incorporation of the Company. There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. Arbitrators, however, can award you the same damages and relief, and must honor the same terms in this Agreement, as a court would.The LCIA’s Rules are available at www.lcia.org/Dispute_Resolution_Services/lcia-arbitration-rules-2014. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the LCIA's rules.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD MONEY OR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF WARRANTED BY THAT PARTY'S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM. NO CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE OR PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL THEORIES OF LIABILITY OR PRAYERS FOR RELIEF MAY BE MAINTAINED IN ANY ARBITRATION HELD UNDER THIS AGREEMENT. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
- Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold DatingSprint, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement, and/or any allegations that any Content that You submit to DatingSprint or transmit to the Website/ Application infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party; and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of Your representations and warranties set forth above. This indemnity shall be applicable without regard to the negligence of any party, including any indemnified person.
- Other. This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Website/ Application and further affirmed by becoming a Member and/or Registered Non-Member of the Service, contains the entire Agreement between You and DatingSprint regarding the use of the Website/ Application and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
Effective date: May 24, 2018
II. Types of personal data collected
Personal data requests and user registration
When you use or register on the DatingSprint website, we only collect personal data that you provide of your own accord. It is possible to browse our website without registering, but you will need to register for the purpose of using certain features and services that we offer. By registering on our website you will provide and share your personal data with the public and with other users. Something that is public can be seen by anyone. For example, the personal data you provide in section «About Me», your name,gender, username, user ID, profile picture, photos and videos. This personal data is made available to the public to help connect you with other website users. Please be advised that public personal data can show up when someone does a search on DatingSprint or on another search engine. In some cases, people you share and communicate with may download or copy the content you provided to them or make it public. Use caution about the personal data you share with others.
Personal data you provide us when you use our services or register for an account with us:
- identifying personal data such as your gender, email and billing address when you register for an account with us. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such personal information, but if you refuse to provide such information we may not be able to register you to receive our services;
- other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account (username, user ID, profile picture, photos and videos, interests, favorites);
- phone number and financial personal data (such as credit card number) if you use the relevant services;
- you may also provide us other personal data through your participation in user-to-user communications, chats, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our services;
- additional personal data we are required or authorized by applicable laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the personal data we have collected.
Personal data we collect automatically when you use our services or register for an account with us:
- we collect data about your interaction with our services and your communications with us. This is personal data we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our services. This personal data could include the following: device number, device ID or unique identifier, device type, and unique device token, operating system and applications used, application crash-data, IP address, User agent, platform, Software Development Kit version, anonymous User ID, time stamp Developer Key, application version, device identifiers such as: IDFA (Identifier For Advertisers), Android ID (Android device), referrer url (Playstore), Google Advertiser ID, device model, manufacture, OS version, in-app events, and network status (WiFi/3G), Login source, application use, age, gender, if profile is linked to Facebook/Google, number of photos in profile, interests, notification status, registration date, credits bought, date of last payment and use of services;
- location personal data, including location personal data from your mobile device including specific geographic locations through IP, GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals;
- computer and connection personal data such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the websites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log personal data;
Personal data we collect using cookies and similar technologies:
We use cookie technology on DatingSprint as part of the statistical reporting on our website. It contains personal data used by a website to personalize your experience (e.g. rotating profiles on the DatingSprint home page) and to gather statistical data, such as which pages are visited, what is downloaded during your experience, the domain name and country of the internet provider that you have come from (e.g. ‘aol’, or ‘umich.edu’), and addresses of those websites you have visited just before and after DatingSprint. Nevertheless, we do not associate any of this personal data with you as an individual. Only an aggregate measure is taken. Cookie personal data allows us to follow your «click stream» activity (i.e., how visitors navigate our website as they move from page to page). It is important to note that cookies never capture your individual email address or any of your private personal data.
We also operate standard web server log files to assist in counting visitor numbers and analyzing our website’s technical capability. This personal data is used to establish how many people visit DatingSprint, enable us to organize the pages for the best usability, make the website suitable for your browser, and ensure that our pages are working at their full potential. Although we collect personal data on website traffic we do not record personal data on particular visitors to our website, which means that no personal data about you as an individual is retained or used. You are able to browse the website without cookies by configuring your browser to reject all cookies, or to alert you when a cookie is sent. Since each browser is different, you should refer to the «Help» menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Personal data we collect from other social media:
III. The use and share of the collected personal data
- management of your account and preferences, operate, measure and improve our services, keep our services safe, secure and operational, and customize website content that includes services that you may like in response to actions that you take;
- provision of customer support, to contact you regarding your account, to resolve any dispute and answer your questions and enquires;
- provision of marketing information and special offers, different kind of notifications about our services (you have the right to withdraw, opt-out, your consent at any time;
- provision of analytics, improve services, monitor and develop the personal data security of our website and mobile applications, measure the performance of our marketing and advertising campaigns;
- detection and protection against fraudulent transactions and other suspicious activities;
co-registration on DatingSprint partner websites/applications;
- to create Agregated data for internal use or for improving services/websites and creating new features. Agregated data is anonymous and is not linked to any personal data. Aggregate Information helps understand trends and customer needs so that new products and services can be considered and so existing products and services can be tailored to customer desires. We may share such aggregated data with our partners, without restriction, on commercial terms that we can determine in our sole discretion.
Following links to other websites
- oversee a customer personal data database;
- help us in sending out emails, sms (message and data rates may apply) and presents;
- help us with direct marketing;
- assist us with storage and data analysis;
- prevent from fraudulent activities;
- help us in maintaining, developing and improving our systems/websites/applications/services;
- collect payments;
We may transfer or share a copy of your personal data in cases where DatingSprint or one of its properties, affiliates, or subsidiaries is part of a business transition, such as a merger, being acquired by another company, or selling part of its assets.
The Personal data may be used for legal purposes by us or the Data controller and any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors and etc., in court or to protect against the contravention or unauthorized use of our website, to defend or protect our rights.
By posting any content, messages, photos and/or videos to any public area of the website/ application You automatically grant, represent and warrant that You have the right to grant to Website an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such personal data and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such personal data and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
IV. Age restriction
Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to use our website and our services are not targeted at children under the age of 18. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any personal data we receive from users we believe to be aged 18 or under will be removed from our database.
V. The rights of access and opt-out
You have the right, at any time, to change or delete your Personal data, please carry out these instructions:
- Log into your account;
- Click the profile thumbnail at the top right hand corner of the DatingSprint main page;
- Select My Profile;
- Click the pencil thumbnail in section You would like to edit;
- Edit your personal data;
- Click Save.
You may also send a request to our Support Team and they will guide you through the process.
You can decide which correspondence to receive from us in accordance with our policy on freedom of choice and opting out. To stop receiving correspondence you can click the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of each email you receive or by emailing your request to us at [email protected] or by changing the settings in your profile.
If You wish to stop receiving messages (sms) from us reply “stop” to the received from DatingSprint message (sms).
VI. Mode and place of processing the personal data
The Data controller processes the personal data of users of DatingSprint in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the personal data.
The personal data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data controller, in some cases, the personal data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data controller.
The Data controller has secure certificates from VeriSign and McAfee that show the website is approved, fully tested, and certified by these two expert security systems. This means that you are safe from any viruses, identity theft, spyware, fraudulent credit card activity, spam, and internet scams.
The Personal data is processed at the Data controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved with the processing are located.
VI. Retention time and deletion of personal data
Please note that, even after termination of membership and deletion of any personal data, termination of any license granted hereunder, some content may continue to exist because of cached internet pages beyond the control of DatingSprint.
VIII. Data controller contact information
UAB LoveStory Apps